1/7/10

Do you have your 2010 In the Presence of Champions calendar?


ZENYATTA SAYS DON'T BE LEFT OUT! ORDER YOUR BEAUTIFUL 2010 IN THE PRESENCE OF CHAMPIONS CALENDAR STARRING ME TODAY! ALL PROCEEDS GO TO FEED THE HORSES OF TRANQUILITY FARM!

And here is what some other folks have to say about our calendars...
"I received my calendar and it's GREAT!!! You guys did an awesome job, it was more than I expected. This may become a yearly tradition for me. Everyone who has received one so far has said the same. I like the creative approach your organization has taken to bring awareness and help the horses."
Matt Galbreth, TVG

"Many thanks for the calendar for 2010, which, let's hope, will be a banner year for Tranquility Farm. Love the photos and, like last year's calendar, this one will hang right above my computer." Jack Shinar, Bloodhorse